To Refer A Client To The Animal Medical Center
Your client may call the AMC Appointment Desk at (212) 838-7053 or the main number (212) 838-8100 seven days per week.
Veterinarians may call our Referral Office at (212) 329-8890 or (212) 329-8758 seven days per week between the hours of 8:00am to 10:00pm. After hours (10:00pm to 8:00am), your call will be automatically transferred and answered by staff in the Medical Records Department.
- As the referring veterinarian, please complete the referral form below and click “Submit”
- Send patient records, radiographs and a copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Medical Records at (212) 752-2592
Referral Office Staff Members
- (212) 838-8100 press #1 , (212) 329-8890, (212) 329-8758
- Staff: Latoya Brown, Melissa Corbett, Maria Daniels, Alaina Forthenberry, Christian Godoy, Lourdes Gonzales, Yvette Morales, Patricia Vasquez
- Manager: Monica Bracero – (212) 329-8854
- Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Richard Goldstein – (212) 329-8824
To Make An Emergency Referral
Our Priority Emergency/Critical Care Hotline is a special service that the Animal Medical Center offers to our referring veterinarians only. This number is listed at the top of our staff directory and distributed to referring veterinarians in our monthly newsletter.*
In an emergency, send your client directly to the Animal Medical Center, and follow the steps above.
To Our Valued Veterinary Colleagues: Completing this interactive form and clicking “SUBMIT” will expedite the referral process, allowing us to provide your patients and their families with clear, compassionate and prompt communication. The AMC Referral Office is open 7 days per week, from 8:00am to 10:00pm. After hours (10:00pm to 8:00am), your call will be automatically transferred and answered by staff in the Medical Records Department.