Better Medicine Through Continuing Education
PIP Comprehensive Clinical Conferences
Partners In Practice Comprehensive Clinical Conferences are intended to provide several hours of comprehensive review and updates of important and contemporary topics in veterinary medicine. Upon completion, participants should gain enhanced knowledge of the selected topic. Conferences are held at The AMC on Sundays from 9:00am – 3:00pm and are both RACE and NYSED approved.
- Sunday, January 22: Hematology/Internal Medicine
- Sunday, April 2: Dermatology
- Sunday, September 10: Behavior (date subject to change)
- Sunday, November 12: LVT Lecture – New and Practical Updates
PIP Practical Clinical Workshops
Partners In Practice Practical Clinical Workshops are designed to promote sound diagnosis and effective therapies. Bring and share case materials if you wish! Participate in our time-honored teaching rounds and small group, interactive workshops. Space is limited to 15 participants, so register today! These PIP Workshops are held at The AMC on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-8:30 pm and are NYSED approved.
- March 21: Rehabilitation, Dr. Leilani Alvarez
- April 18: Endocrine Disease, Dr. Dennis Slade
- May 16: Radiation Therapy, Dr. Rachel St-Vincent
- June 13: Radiology Reading, Dr. Anthony Fischetti
- September 12: Dentistry, Dr. Django Martel
- October 17: Cardiology, Dr. Phil Fox
- November 21: Common Emergency Toxicities, Dr. Carly Fox
- December 12: Exotic Medicine, Dr. Katherine Quesenberry
PIP Veterinary Technician Lectures
We also offer NYS accredited CE for veterinary technicians as part of the PIP program. This CE is open to all local LVTs. Lectures are held the week of the VMA of NYC meeting on either a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, and run from 6:00-7:00pm in the 6th floor conference room of The AMC. These lectures are NYSED approved.
The 2017 LVT lecture schedule is still under development. Please check back for updates.
Registration is currently closed.
All PIP events are RACE accredited and NY State CE approved, unless otherwise noted.