The Ellin Prince Speyer Legacy society welcomes members who have made a commitment to the AMC through a bequest, retirement plan, life insurance, life-income or other legacy gift. AMC began over 100 years ago with Ellin Prince Speyer’s vision of promoting compassionate animal care, and making it available to pet owners of all means. Since then, AMC has evolved into one of New York’s most vital and beloved institutions and its mission remains unchanged. Today we set the standard for outstanding education, science, veterinary treatment and care with a caseload of nearly 40,000 patients a year. But as a non-profit institution, we need your help to deliver these services and remain at the forefront of veterinary medicine.
The Ellin Prince Speyer Legacy Society was created to express appreciation and recognition for those who care about The AMC’s future and remain dedicated to compassionate animal care. The Society honors those whose meaningful planning and foresight will lead to advancing The AMC’s mission.
Member benefits include:
- An invitation to the Ellin Prince Speyer Legacy Society’s annual recognition luncheon
- Invitations to exclusive educational events
- Recognition in the Society’s Honor Roll of Donors, listed in AMC’s annual report
- Updates on financial reports and the latest research breakthroughs occurring at AMC
- Ellin Prince Speyer Legacy Society pin
- Knowledge that your support makes a profound difference in the futures of our patients and their families
The Ellin Prince Speyer Legacy Society is a source of pride for its members, who set an example for others to follow. If you have already named the Animal Medical Center in your will or estate plan, thank you! Please contact us to let us know, so we can add your name to the Society roster, and help to fulfill your planned giving wishes completely.
Membership in the Ellin Prince Speyer Legacy Society creates no obligation. If at any time you decide to change your plans, simply notify us and we will remove your name from the Society’s membership list.
For more information about becoming a member of the Society, please contact the Development Office at (212) 329-8660.