Prittie, Jennifer, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), DACVECC
Staff Doctor; Head of Emergency & Critical Care
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine), 2002
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency Critical Care, 2002
- BA - Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA, 1991
- DVM - Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA, 1997
- Griego M, Buriko K and Prittie J. An in vitro comparison of 6% hydroxyethyl starch 130/0.4 and 6% hydroxyethyl starch 670/0.75 on measures of blood coagulation. J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2015 (in press)
- Langfitt E, Prittie J, Buriko K and Calabro J. Manuscript ID JVECC-15-01-0005 Disorders of Micturition in Small Animal Patients: Clinical Significance, Etiologies, and Management Strategies (accepted for publication)
- Gottlieb D, Prittie J and Buriko K. Manuscript ID JVECC-14-12-0012 Evaluation of Acute Traumatic coagulopathy in Dogs and Cats Following Blunt Force Trauma (accepted for publication)
- Olan N and Prittie J. Retrospective evaluation of Procalamine administration in a population of hospitalized dogs: 36 cases (2010-2013). J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2015; 25(3): 405-415.
- Cazzolli D and Prittie J. The crystalloid-colloid debate: Consequences of resuscitation fluid selection in veterinary critical care. J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2015; 25(1); 6-19.