Good, Jennifer, DVM, DACVECC
Dr. Good received her DVM from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2003, after which she completed a small animal medicine and surgery internship at Oradell Animal Hospital in 2004 and a residency in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania in 2008. Since then she has held the position of Chief of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine at Katohah Bedford Veterinary Center in Bedford Hills, NY.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- BS in English Literature - Barnard College, New York, NY, 1993
- Post Baccalaureate, Pre-Veterinary - Columbia University, New York, NY, 1999
- DVM - Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, NY, 2003
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery - Oradell Animal Hospital, Paramus, NJ, 2004
- Residency, Emergency and Critical Care Medicine - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2008