St-Vincent, Rachel, DVM, MVSc, DACVR (RO)
Dr. Rachel St-Vincent received her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from the University of Montreal and completed a one-year internship program in small animal medicine and surgery at Washington State University. She completed a residency program in veterinary radiology and a earned a Master of Science Degree at Western College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada. She did her clinical training in radiation oncology at the Animal Cancer Treatment Center and William Beaumont Teaching Hospital in Michigan. Dr. St-Vincent is currently the only onsite, full-time Radiation Oncologist in New York State.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Radiology
- DVM - University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec
- Internship in small animal medicine and surgery - Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Residency in veterinary radiology - Western College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon
- MVSc - Western College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- Childs-Sanford SE, St-Vincent R, Hiss A. RADIATION THERAPY OF A PRESUMPTIVE URETHRAL TRANSITIONAL CELL CARCINOMA IN AN EASTERN GRAY SQUIRREL (SCIURUS CAROLINENSIS). J Zoo Wildl Med. 2015 Dec;46(4):918-20. doi: 10.1638/2013-0084.1.
- St-Vincent RS, Pharr JW. Transesophageal ultrasonography of the normal canine mediastinum. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 1998 May-Jun;39(3):197-205.