- Greet clients & pets by name
- Answer Multi-line Phones
- Schedule appointments
- Register clients for appointments
- Prepare patient records for doctors, reviewing for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and maintaining patient medical records
- Communicate accurate instructions to pet owners and answer their questions
- All basic clerical duties including filing, copying, scanning, faxing, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work in fast pace environment
- Interact cooperatively with clients, supervisors, peers and medical staff
- Communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Work independently
- Proficient computer literacy and be ability easily learn medical software program
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions
- Reliable, punctual, customer service and goal oriented
- Have a superb phone presence
- Be polite and at ease with the public
- Compassionate and love animals
- Ability to read, write and file alphabetically without making errors
- Extroverted and upbeat personality
- Team player
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to email@example.com or fax 212-758-8157.
We are an equal opportunity employer.