This position will specifically serve the needs of the Cardiology Department.
- Client assistance and communication
- Phlebotomy, general patient care & restraint
- Provide direct general anesthesia support
- Maintain Cardio department database
- Assist with tracking and ordering interventional cardiology catheters and equipment
- Assist in ordering/stocking/tracking pacemaker and catheterization supplies
- Place Holter monitor and upload such data
- Assist with RDVM and client relations
- Facilitate client visits for hospitalized patients
- Communicate with other AMC departments on behalf of Cardiology patients
- Research assistance may include helping with cases as part of the normal flow of visits, helping to collect clinical data, assisting with phlebotomy or other clinical tests & archiving blood or tissue samples
- Assist with database management using Excel and Word
- All other related duties as assigned
Employees of The Animal Medical Center must respect and enjoy companion animals.
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to email@example.com or fax 212-758-8157.