Filling prescriptions, all other clerical and other duties applicable to the dispensary
- Fill prescriptions
- Order, store and keep track of stock
- Greet clients and provide them with efficient, courteous service, both in person and by telephone
- Add up daily prescription log
- Attend all applicable training courses as offered/required by AMC
- Maintain clean work area, including mopping/sweeping
- All other duties related duties as assigned
- Must have NYS high school diploma
- Must have either college degree and 2 yrs. work experience or 4 yrs. work experience, two in similar position
- Ability to type and enter information on computer
- Must have ability to deal calmly and effectively with clients
- Hospital or retail pharmacy experience and/or certification a plus
- Must be flexible regarding hours
- Ability to follow directions, and adhere strictly to Controlled Substance Protocol, OSHA and recycling regulations
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 212-758-8157.
We are an equal opportunity employer.