The Client Services Manager (CSM) will assist the Director of Clinical Services in the day to day client services areas of the front office and internally with departmental relations. The CSM will also act as a liaison between clients and medical staff and other departments.
- Must be able resolve informal client concerns, maintain, and report issues to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, coaching, developing, mentoring, and executing disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Must be able to respond to and affirm emails in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to provide direct on the job training to develop all employee skill sets; advise employees of performance requirements with standards of client services.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the front office to include enforcement of policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Responsible for handling communication of financial assistance programs to clients and medical staff.
- All other duties related duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services
- Must possess excellent knowledge of client service operations and a strong client service background
- Must have strong organizational skills, client relations, and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and a team player
- Must have at least 2 years supervisory experience in customer service and/or veterinary field
- College degree preferred
Thursday 11am – 7pm, Friday & Saturday 4pm – 12am, Sunday & Monday 8am – 4pm
Employees of The Animal Medical Center must respect and enjoy companion animals.
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 212-758-8157.