- Responsible for clients in and out, including but not limited to paperwork, scanning referrals and vet records, providing discharge instructions
- Collecting payments and other cashiering responsibilities
- Appointment scheduling
- Sending reminders to clients
- Answering phones
- Responsible for coordinating care for the services of the Cancer Institute, Rehabilitation, Dermatology, and Integrative Medicine
- Must have high school diploma
- Must have some medical records/cash handling experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Monday & Saturday, 9:00 – 5:00 pm
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more. Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to email@example.com or fax 212-758-8157.
We are an equal opportunity employer.