The Animal Medical Center is looking for a full-time Call Center Specialist responsible for meeting, greeting and providing superior customer service to clients, patients, staff and referring veterinarians in person and by telephone.
- Provide superior customer service for clients, staff, and rDVMs.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls appropriately – page, transfer, and take messages.
- Make appointments for Community Practice and a variety of specialty services on Cornerstone scheduling system.
- Confirm all appointments, other duties and projects as assigned.
- Meet, greet, and direct all clients, vendors, and other visitors entering the lobby.
- Computer skills a must: Microsoft Office/Outlook/scheduling software
- Speed typing skills a must (40+ wpm preferred)
- Ability to provide consistent and exceptional customer service in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Animal care and medical terminology a plus
- Education: High school or GED minimum required; previous call center experience considered, physician or veterinary practice experience a plus
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate will be articulate, dependable, hardworking, compassionate, flexible regarding scheduling, self-confident and possess exceptional customer service and clerical skills. Candidate will also need proven work experience in a detail-oriented environment and be able to perform efficiently while multitasking.
Sunday – Thursday
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 212-758-8157. We are an equal opportunity employer.