- Schedule appointments for Community Practice & variety of specialty services on Cornerstone
- Triage urgent calls
- Process referral calls from outside veterinarians and clients
- Answer phones and direct calls appropriately
- Respond to internal/external clients in a respectful, friendly & thorough manner
- Update clients with status reports and patient information
- Meet, greet and direct clients and patients
- Computer skills a must: Microsoft Office/Outlook/Cornerstone EMR system, Alcatel-Lucent phone system
- Speed typing skills a must (40+wpm)
- Ability to provide consistent and exceptional customer service in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Animal care and medical terminology a plus
- Previous call center experience and physician or veterinary practice experience a plus
- Pleasant speaking voice
- High school or GED minimum required; previous call center experience considered
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate will be articulate, dependable, hardworking, compassionate, flexible regarding scheduling, self-confident and possess exceptional customer service and clerical skills. Candidate will also need proven work experience in a detail-oriented environment and be able to perform efficiently while multitasking.
Sunday & Monday, as well as holidays
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical insurance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume/application, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 212-758-8157.
We are an equal opportunity employer.